Monday 14 September 2009

Eureka

What a busy old time of it I've had over the past few days. The weekend was good though as on Saturday Charlotte and I went to Stratford for the morning to do some shopping for a few bits we couldn't get in town. We had to go to the park and ride as Charlotte likes sitting on the back seat of the bus, this all stems from my mum and dad cos they have bus passes now so they can travel for free, luckily I only have to pay for me as Charlotte is under 5. Sunday was pretty much the same we done all the drab things like going to recycling centre and food shopping. In the afternoon Fi came round with the kiddies and we went to our local pub which has an outside play area for the kids to play on, it's really good as it's all enclosed so none of them can wander off.

Yesterday has been a little hectic with the guys coming back to finish of installing the wood burner, and also got connected to Sky TV as we got an excellent deal with them. I'm so happy with the burner it looks great and I'm so looking forward to being warm this winter! All we have to do now is agree on some colours, decide on some carpet oh and get rid of the awful artex on the ceiling which will be our next job.



Charlotte was back at school Monday, but started with the other reception teacher in the afternoon. It was only 1-3pm so I didn't get much time, to be honest I didn't even bother to take my coat off!
Anyway I'm just finishing off my pencil line sketch this week, my mojo hasn't really returned but I think I can be excused as so much has been happening over the past week.
Will post my layout really soon, look out for my layout in Scrapbook Inspirations this month, it's in the readers gallery? Let me know what you think.
Cx

1 comment:

  1. Spotted you in there Claire, I love those papers you used they are some of my faves, fab layout xx

    ReplyDelete