Wednesday 9 September 2009

Anyone seen my mojo?

Not much is happening in the way of scrapping at the moment, I seemed to have lost my mojo a little. Les is away at the moment which is always hard and we both miss him terribly. You would have thought having evenings on my own I would be able to sit and scrap, but all I want to do is have a long hot soak in the tub and then get to bed!. This week has been very emotional with Charlotte starting school as well as catching up with the house type stuff, although next week isn't looking much better either!

So yesterday I go to collect Charlotte from school and I'm greeted with her crying, the teacher had a word and said that she had fallen over at playtime and had grazed her knees. Oh bless her she was feeling really sorry for herself, but seemed okay once I rubbed some 'magic' cream on them (magic cream to you and me is germolene). Today she now has two big purple bruises, now I know this is meant to happen, I was just a little surprised it happened on the second day.



Bye for now.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment