Friday 18 September 2009

It's back.....

my mojo that is. This is my take on last weeks Pencil lines sketch, I really did enjoy playing around with the Basic Grey June bug papers they are really vibrant and the little dogs are just to cute for words.


Below is my layout which is in this months Scrapbook Inspirations magazine. My dad has complained so much about the photo of him, but I like it, they were having so much fun together and the love they have for one another is amazing to see. The rub-ons were rubbed onto acetate and then cut out, I then put different size 3d foam on the flowers and layered them up.
I can not believe that another week has passed and Charlotte has done her second week at school she has coped so well, I am so proud of her. I have had tears from her but none of the leg hugging that I was used to when she went to playschool, bless her she has just walked herself into the classroom without any fuss. Next Friday they will tell us who's class she will be in, I just hope she's put with some of the friends she has made over the past few weeks.
Anyway we have a busy weekend ahead of us. We have friends coming over for lunch on Sunday Matt is gonna bring his MG with him so he can take me for a spin in it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment