Monday 7 September 2009

Big School

So this morning went smoother than I thought it was going to. Charlotte got up had her breakfast, got dressed, and then we were out of the door walking to school, she seemed quite happy which was a huge relief. Anyone that knows Charlotte knows that it takes her time to get used to new environments and people that she hasn't meet before. She looked so grown up in her new school uniform, I can't believe my baby has started school. It doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago I was leaving work to have her, time really does fly.

Bless her, she would insist on having her photo taken with her new school bag, it's nearly as big as her.


I am collecting her at 12 o'clock today so I will post later and tell you how she got on.
See ya.
Cx


1 comment:

  1. Ah she looks so sweet and her bag looks huge!! I bet she'll absolutely love it. Enjoy the free time! Beks x

    ReplyDelete