Friday 4 September 2009

Quickie post

Just a very quick post tonight. Here is the card I made for my friend who has just moved house. Really enjoy making the odd card now, the papers and rub-ons are from Heidi Grace.

I'm really hoping that it won't be too much longer before we can have our wood burner fitted, the temperature really seems to have dropped over the past few days. Apparently the burner has been despatched from the manufacturers and the granite should be in next Thursday. I will call them on Friday to hopefully make a date to come and install. Looking forward to cosying up on the sofa drinking hot chocolate. yum.
Anyway I'm starting to feel really nervous for poor Charlotte who starts school on Monday. She has been acting a little funny today, she keeps wanting hugs and tells me that she loves me all the time (which is lovely) oh bless her my heart is aching for her. At least she is only starting part-time to begin with.
Anyway I will post a photo of her on Monday in her new school uniform.
Have a great weekend.
Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment