Friday 11 September 2009

Thank goodness it's Friday!!

I thought I would share with you a layout I managed to create this week, naturally it's a photo of Charlotte on her first day at school. The layout isn't what I hoped for at all, but I do quite like and I'm fairly happy with it. The papers I used were from Imaginisce (Teachers Pet line) which were perfect, I purchased them a while ago and was saving them for when she started school. Not a particular good photo as you can't see all the details especially on the little apples they have smiley faces on them!. I have been naughty this week and ordered some new Cosmo Cricket papers, I have been eyeing them up since last month and finally caved in and ordered them, so I still have those to play with.



I had a surprise phone call yesterday morning from The Heat Store who we are buying our wood burner from to say they could come and start work today (Friday). So this is what they have done today, bearing in mind what it looked like before, they have completely opened the fireplace out, laid the granite (which is lovely I'm so glad hubs persuaded us to go for the polished rather than the riven).

I found this photo on my old camera that Charlotte uses now and again, that's why it's abit wonky!. It really was ugly, we think the person who put this in got fed up, look at the right hand side of the fireplace and you will see what I mean.


Les took the 'beast' out and made a very good job indeed.





And, this is what they have done today.


Looking forward to Monday when they come back and install the burner.

Have a good weekend.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment