Thursday 3 September 2009

Layouts

August's Scrapagogo kit had this lovely paper from Dream Street Papers and it immediately shouted notice board to me, I based it on my own board hanging on my kitchen wall. I have to admit the one in the kitchen is alot more hectic than the layout, but I didn't want too much to distract against the lovely photos of Charlotte on the beach at Great Yarmouth. This isn't a terribly good photo as I had to take it indoors last night as it was raining but you get the idea.



The layout below is for August's GoGo Academy which SJ has been running. At first I wasn't sure whether to join in, but after seeing what people had achieved I thought I would have a go, and I'm really pleased with the results. The page was divided up into three sections, the first week was what do you do when it's raining outside, the second week was what do you like to do when you get some 'me' time and the third week was what do you do for a day out.



Will post again soon with a card I have made for a friend who has just moved house.

See ya.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment