Tuesday 29 September 2009

Hellooooo



I have been working on a layout over the weekend, I had to work hard at it mind you as my mojo was still missing, but I am so happy with the results but unfortunately I can't share it with you just yet!!!!:) I can share with you last week's Pencil Lines sketch though again I'm happy with this I did get inspiration from Shimelle Laine's layout 'Shaved Ice' for this layout.

So here we are with another week, it's much calmer than the past couple of weeks thank goodness!. We have finally found out which class Charlotte is in this year, not that she was worried, she said both of the teachers were nice, and I have to agree with her there. So we are on the afternoon shift at school until Friday when she goes 9-1.45. She is excited as she's staying for lunch, I think she just wants to use her new lunch bag!. Then on Monday she starts full time. On top of everything else last week I offered to be a helping hand at Charlotte's school, I completed all the necessary forms and thought it might take a while to hear back from them. The teacher called Monday afternoon to see if I could go in every Tuesday to listen to some of the children read who don't get read much to at home, that really saddens me so I hope I can be of some help to the teacher as well as the children. It just so happens that I know several of the children in that class so that will be nice, I'm kind of looking forward to it, at least it gives me something to focus on every week.

Have you seen the latest October Afternoon range out?, it's really scrummy. I think I may have to get the ould credit card out!! :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely LO Claire, it really made me smile. Good luck at school, it will be so helpful to the teacher and the children and you'll get a real sense of achievement from helping those little ones. Have already burned a hole in my credit card with those new OA lines, I bet you've got some fabby photos to go with those Report card papers xx

    ReplyDelete