Friday 23 October 2009

Were did the week go?

Another week gone in a flash. Charlotte has done her first term at school. I think she is looking forward to having a break, I know I am, especially not having to make sandwiches in the morning I really don't like that job at all. Anyway I'm trying to get everything sorted for next week. We have decided to go to my parents on Sunday so we can all spend a day together on Monday before we fly off to Amsterdam on Tuesday. I have to admit I do feel a little guilty leaving Charlotte behind, I know she will be well cared for and will have lots and lots of fun but I feel selfish going without her. We have only left her twice before, once on our wedding night and another was for a special Birthday treat in London for Les.

I have managed some scrapbooking this week, in fact the layouts I have done are the best I think I have ever created. I love following sketches but sometimes it's just nice to let the paper flow without being restricted. I've really enjoyed it and so I'm not going to share them just yet ;). This layout below I started last week I love the vibrant colours of it, but it just didn't happen as well as I thought it was going to. I'm still loving these pictures of Charlotte I had so many copies made that I'm working my way through them. I'm using lots of brads at the moment which is a good thing as I have hundreds of them. lol The little heart charm threaded through the ribbon was from Vinegar Hill a shop in Stratford, it's not a craft shop but sells really lovely stuff.






I'll pop by tomorrow hopefully with another finished layout ;)

Take it easy.
Cx

2 comments:

  1. wow, stunning LO and great pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognise that photo!!! Great LO & I love Vinegar Hill too - I could spend a fortune in there!!!
    Oh and I had forgotten about Amsterdam - hope you & Les had a great time - and don;t feel bad about leaving Charlotte, I am sure she had a great time with Nana!!

    ReplyDelete