Monday 19 October 2009

Autumn's in the air

I know I always say it, but didn't the weekend whizz by again? All in all it was a good weekend, we even managed some chill out time to. So on Saturday we went to Stratford-upon-avon and managed to get Charlotte some boots. Now I know she said she wanted shoes but what helped to sway it was that these boots had little dolls under the inserts!. They are really nice, I just wish they done them in adult sizes, minus the little dolls!.

On Sunday we went for a lovely walk along the river and down to the ferry. I took my camera along and took some pictures. It's such a pretty time of year.



Charlotte throwing leaves.



Me and my girl.



That's about all my news. I am finishing off the twisted sketch from last week and will post it tomorrow.

Take Care

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment