Friday 9 October 2009

Pencil Lines

Here is this weeks Pencil Lines sketch #155. I have used some of the new Sassafrass Lass papers that I purchased at the Bellaboo crop last weekend. For once I haven't bought the whole range as I get rather swamped with the very busy patterns. This time I just picked out the ones I really liked and it worked quite well so I will bear that in mind for next time. I'm still waiting for the die-cuts to come in for the new October Afternoon ranges, I've got the papers but I'm not touching them until I have the die-cuts!.



Charlotte has got through the first week of school and has done really well. Everybody warned me that she would be really tired at the end of the day, not Charlotte she has been full of beans and wanting to play or do something when we have got home. I must say that I have really enjoyed my week too, I have caught up on a few bits and pieces that have been wanting to be done for a while.

Anyway I'd better fly, it will soon be time to collect Charlotte from school.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment