Friday 2 October 2009

Lost

I'm feeling really lost today. Charlotte is staying for lunch and meeting the rest of the children in her class. It's suddenly dawned on me that this is it now, my little mate will no longer be coming out at 12pm so we can have lunch together. How ever I tried to prepare myself for this it is much harder than I ever thought it would be, I feel like the last five years have whizzed before my eyes. Anyway I really hope she is having a good time it's a really lovely school and I am very impressed with it so far. She came out yesterday with a biscuit that she had made, with every colour under the rainbow of food colouring on it!. She was really proud of it, but it didn't hang around for long!


Below is this weeks Pencil Lines sketch. I've had these papers for quite a while now they are really sweet with all the little animals on them, I enjoyed doing this layout alot.





I better start thinking about what I'm taking to the Bromsgrove crop tomorrow. Looking forward to it as I missed last months, due to Les being away on business. I think the Bellaboo shop will be there too! Great retail therapy is just what I need at the moment.


Have a good weekend.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment