Wednesday 19 August 2009

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Well here we are at mum's having a relaxing time and enjoying the sunshine:) We had a lovely day yesterday as we went to Great Yarmouth for the day. I have spent many a day out there since I was a little girl and I still love going especially having there chips and peas on the market they taste so different to your bog standard chippy. Nothing else has changed much there since I was a child which I think is nice. Charlotte enjoyed playing on the beach and having a splash in the sea, it was abit chilly but it was lovely to see her carefree and enjoying herself. Here's my little cherub posing for a picture, her hat makes me laugh and those cheeks I just want to pinch them! lol





As for scrapping I have done very little, although I have started to play around with my new Scrapagogo kit which is lush this month. Whilst visiting Joan and Pete in Leeds, we took a trip to Ilkley which has a Betty's tea rooms which I love, the waitresses wearing traditional long black skirts with white pinnies it has real feeling of days gone by which I love, I just wish my nan was still a live to have shared it with as she would have loved to have had tea for two with warm scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam. (Have to change the subject now as my mouth is watering!) So with the Collage Press Sweet Shoppe papers in this months kit it works perfectly.




I have made a card using the 7Gpsies papers from BeeCrafty which I'm quite pleased with (considering I'm not a card maker), the little frames I bought from Fairymoon craft shop close to where mum lives, cute aren't they.



See you soon.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment