Tuesday 11 August 2009

It's amazing what you can do........

with a paper plate!. Charlotte and I have had a lovely afternoon making sunflowers out of paper plates. We saw them making them on Green Balloon Club on Cbeebies only ours don't look quite like there's as we didn't have any black tissue paper for the seeds in the middle. We had every other colour bar black so we had to improvise a little. I thought we could put a face on them instead, and Charlotte was happy with that idea. So here they, guess which one is mine? ;)
I bought some air drying clay when we were in town today, so it's making things with that tomorrow, wish me luck! lol

Before I go I just want to share a really sneaky peek of a layout I have done for BeeCrafty which I used there 7Gypsies papers and metal embellishments. I can't reveal it completely as I haven't shown Julie at BeeCrafty yet. Check out there blog as they are showing more of my work on there website. www.beecrafty.co.uk
Anyway it's getting late, my bed is starting to call.
Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment