Thursday 13 August 2009

Less is more

A very quick post tonight as not much to share at the moment. This is last weeks Pencil Lines Sketch as I'm playing catch up from last week. Although the layout isn't the best piece of work I have done, it's growing on me. I love the Sassafras Lass papers and I always buy them as they are so bright and funky, but I do seem to struggle with them, definitely less is more when using the papers.

Our next door neighbours are getting married in a couple of weeks and thought I would have a go at making them a card, now I'm really not a card maker so be gentle with me!. lol. The horse shoe is a gorgeous ribbon slide which I bought from BeeCrafty, it's very pretty.
I'm off to my parents for a couple of weeks on Sunday so I'm starting to think about what I'm going to take with me in the way of scrapbooking stuff, the thing is what I do take I won't need and whatever I don't take I will need. Oh well mum's a card maker and has lots of bits of pieces I will just have to raid her stash :) My Scrapagogo kit came this morning and as usual it is scrummy I'm really looking forward to playing with that. I have some great pictures from last week which will complement the kit lovely.

I will leave you with just two photos for now.

See you.
Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment