Sunday 30 August 2009

I won

is the title that I have chosen for last weeks Pencil Lines sketch. It is of Charlotte on Formby beach running to the flag pole shouting 'I won I won'. I used some old October Afternoon papers, I still love that range.



It has been a leisurely day today, well if you could call walking in the Malvern hills this morning, it certainly woke me up. It was a little windy up there but the views were fantastic. Charlotte seemed to enjoy herself walking off in front with Daddy whilst I was lagging behind gasping for breath. Hubby told me it was fairly flat, it certainly wasn't the bit we were walking up, he lies like a cheap watch!. Anyway it blew away the cobwebs and we all went home with rosy cheeks.



The last photo of the day is of the two Everton supporters I live with. A last minute win against Wigan which they needed badly.



See ya.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment