Sunday 1 May 2011

She Art

I hope you are enjoying our long weekend if you are here in the UK. Did you watch the wedding on Friday, lovely wasn't it?

This is just a short post today but I said I would share my 'She Art' girls with you. I am in love with doing these girls at the moment, loving getting paint everwhere and really taking on Christy's motto which is 'she is what she is'. So here they are.

My first attempt. In hindsight I really should of started with a smaller canvas as the girl looks lost.



Love the red stencil in this one.



This girl is my favourite, love her dress, although it was a little tricky.



I finished this one off last night. I took a photo around 6 years ago of a huge row of beach huts so that was my inspiration for that canvas.



Well I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend what ever you may be doing.

Thanks for stopping by.
Cx

1 comment:

  1. claire these are stunning! I don't think the first one looks lost. I love them all, you're very clever!!!

    ReplyDelete