Sunday 15 May 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch 237

I'm absolutely loving playing along with sketches right now. I joined in with last weeks Pencil lines sketch and created it with some new and old patterned paper.  I'm finding that storing my papers via there colour works really well for me, it enables me to find the fight colour and pattern for the layout.

These photo's are of Charlotte in the sea at Lyme Regis.  We had spent a scorching hot afternoon fossil hunting and what better way to cool down than to go for a paddle.  She loved it, I had to keep calling her back as she kept going in to far. 






































So today, Les and I have been married for 6 years. It's gone so quickly, I can't believe we have been together for 10 years. This isn't a terribly good photo, and that is my only regret about the day is that we didn't have any professional photographs taken. Charlotte was 6 months in this photo such a cutie, although I think she was teething as she was miserable for most of the day.




















Right I'm off to organise packed lunches and Charlotte's school uniform for the morning.

Thanks as always for stopping by.
Cx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary :) I'm with you on the wedding photos,though we did have professional ones done they weren't great :(

    ReplyDelete