Wednesday 11 May 2011

Happy Birthday Dad

It's a special day today as it's my Dad's 65th Birthday, it seems quite a milestone in his life and he's looking forward to a long and relaxing retirement. :)

Isn't this the cutest picture ever? I love it, apparently my Nan was behind the box with her arm up his back supporting him to sit up. 














As some of you are aware, I'm not lucky enough to have my family five minutes down the road, it's a 2 1/2 hour trip (it could be worse).  Most days I get on with it, and deal with it and get on with my life, but on a day like today it's hard, I really wish I was able to go and see him to drop off his cards and presents and spend the day with him.  But hey I have happy thoughts and I'm so looking forward to us all catching up in a couple of weeks and going out for a meal.

I do this blog to obviously share my layouts and other creative things with you all, but I also do it for my family so they can see latest pictures of Charlotte and so I feel it bridges the gap slightly.  Although I do get nagged if I haven't updated it lately (which I guess is quite often).

So today I'm dedicating my post to YOU Dad for all the love and support you give me, I love you to bits.

Cx

P.S  Sorry just got a bit gushy there :)  Hope you are feeling the love!!!

1 comment:

  1. Feelin' the love Claire, feeling the love.... What a cute baby, that photo has brought a smile to my face! Do a LO do a LO!!!!

    ReplyDelete