Thursday 19 May 2011

Sarah's card sketch challenge

As I said in my previous post, I'm loving sketches at the moment and again I haven't played along with Sarah's card challenge for a while.
I used some of the new Jillibean Soup papers (Dutch Mustard soup) and embellishments on this layout. I have opted in buying the 6x6 mini pads as they are also ideal for the 'She art' girls as the patterns are slightly smaller. I love the colours and think they compliment this photo of Charlotte really well. 


















This photo is rather mystical, I could imagine fairies floating by in the background.

















I hope you are all having a good week.  I can't believe that another week is nearly through, there just doesn't seem enough hours in the day at the moment, one more week and it's half term again. yay.

I will be back soon to share another 'She Art' girl.

Cx

This spacing is still driving me nuts!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, beautiful photo of your DD and I agree the papers compliment it perfectly!
    Thank you for entering our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout, the colours and photo are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love it Claire, a fabulous take on the sketch. Such a gorgeous photo too :) Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab layout Claire ... love the colour combinations. I too are loving sketches at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photo and I love the papers you have chosen. Thank you for playing along with us.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful layout and the photo is just gorgeous! Fab take on the sketch :) xx

    ReplyDelete