Sunday 8 May 2011

Pencil Line Sketch 236

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  We have just got back in from visiting friends in Droitwich, we see each other often and enjoy going out for dinner, we have given up on cooking at home, it's just to much work and takes all the enjoyment out of it for us girls.  So we went to the Nailers which does a fantastic carvery and a fantastic cherry cheesecake for dessert, my poor waistline I guess I'm back on the Rivita's this week!!.

I haven't played along with a Pencil lines sketch for ages and to kick start my mojo I thought I would take part in last weeks sketch.  I really enjoyed getting back into the swing of it again and have treated myself to some new papers to help my mojo along a bit, (not that I need anymore).

These photo's were taken at the Black Country Museum back in February.  It was my Birthday and it was so cold.


A little close up shot.


I used some of the new October Afternoon papers for this layout, and some old stash too.















Do you ever get that Sunday evening feeling?, just knowing that we are back to work and school in the morning.  The thing is that we haven't had to work a Monday for quite a while with all these Bank holidays, still only 3 full weeks at school and then it's half term again.

Have a good week and thanks for stopping by.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely LO Claire, BCM is fab. I am sharing your sunday evening feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab LO, love the photo's, perfect paper and embellishments. Hope to see you at the crop soon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Claire, and just so YOU. See you soon xx

    ReplyDelete