Tuesday 26 April 2011

Howdy



I hope you had a great Easter weekend. We have had a lovely couple of weeks off and hasn't the weather just been the best. The first week of the Easter hols was spent down at my parents, visiting friends and generally catching up with family. Last Sunday we set off from Mums heading for Windsor were we spent a lazy afternoon by the river and just chilling in the park. We had booked into a Premier Inn (at a cheap rate) at Heathrow so we could easily go off on Monday morning to Legoland.






We had lunch in this little cafe.






We cashed in our Tesco clubcard vouchers and ordered 3 tickets for Legoland. It is so much cheaper to do it that way and most of the people in front of us had done the same, as it is so expensive to go into these places. Les and I had been to Legoland before we had Charlotte so it was great this time going with a child, although she didn't want to go on any of the water rides!!









It's hard to tell from this photo that it's all made out of Lego.








I loved this little fellow, which was on the crazy golf course.



Crazy was definately the right word when this little one was attempting to play golf!!!





The clown was my favourite figure and thankfully in the shop you could make him up.




On Tuesday we headed down to Bridport, which was a bizarre little place, but very picturesque. The weir and marshland was on one side of the road, and then you crossed over to find the sea and Harbour. Again another warm and sunny day, sitting eating fish and chips at the seaside is just the best thing ever, love it, although my waist line doesn't. haha






In the afternoon we went to a little place called Broadoak were we had booked into a real working farm for a couple of days. Again the views were breathtaking and of a night time it was so quiet and peaceful, but by nine o'clock it was pitch black outside, because of course there was no street lighting.




This is the view we woke up to.









The last photo (promise) is of Charlotte on the beach at Lyme Regis.




I am running out of time and do have some 'She' art girls to share with you as well as a layout, I know I can't believe I have created so much over the weekend. I definately think we need more Bank Holidays for us crafters.




I will be back in a couple of days to share my stuff with you all.




As always thanks for stopping by.



Cx


P.S I don't know what is going on with this spacing it is driving me crazy. If anyone knows what is causing this leave me a message, pleeasssseee.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a fab Easter Claire x
    Looking forward to seeing your She Art- I enrolled this time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the spacing is driving me nuts too! lovely photos :) can't wait to go to legoland!

    ReplyDelete