Monday 16 November 2009

Star of the week

My little girl got star of the week last week, we are not sure what she got it for but we are all very pleased for her. She came running out of class on Friday shouting that she was the star of the week, bless her she is doing so well. Here she is pulling a face holding the certificate.



So Mum and Dad travelled home yesterday after spending a few days with us, as usual it was lovely to spend some time with them, I really enjoyed being able to go round the shops with Mum it was like old times. I have to say a big well done to my Mum she has been on a diet for a couple of months now and she is looking great she has lost over a stone in weight, I know it's not easy but keep it up Mum I'm proud of you.

This is a layout that I done last week, I just love these papers from Crate paper, this is the second layout I have made with them and I also made my Sister-in-law a Birthday card from them to. I love this photo of Charlotte regardless of the fact that you can't see her face, we had ventured up the Malvern Hills and she was taking a breather on a bench she was looking out over the view spotting different things in the scenery.


Naturally I wanted to put Happy Birthday on it, but I've looked through all my rubber stamps and don't seem to have one! That's very strange, but then again I'm not a card maker. The number 60 looks almost red here, but it's a dusky pink to match the flowers.


Righto I'm off to play with this months Scrapagogo kit that has just arrived. :)

See you.
Cx

2 comments:

  1. Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. I love the pink and green in the projects in this post...very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these LOs Claire, those Crate Paper papers are lush... off to have a nosey! xx

    ReplyDelete