Thursday 26 November 2009

Mixed bag

What a week it has turned into. For the last couple of days I have had Charlotte home with me as she has a really nasty head cold. She is a little better than she was yesterday. She must of sneezed 50 times and her little nose is red from all the blowing!. Still I think she is on the mend!. I haven't managed to get much done but did get this layout finished which is last weeks twisted sketch. I loosely followed the sketch, but I'm happy with the results. I love the way that Charlotte was looking up at the tree and thought the little owl sat on the branch was ideal it looks as though she is looking up at him.



Not much else is happening here. Charlotte had all her art things out this morning and managed to make my brother a card for his Birthday which is in a couple of weeks. She didn't really follow the less is more option if you know what I mean. Lots of glitter and pretty things on it, there was more glitter on the kitchen floor than there was on the card, but it kept her happy and quiet for a while. She did ask if he would like some fairy stickers on it and I said I'm sure he wouldn't mind, so long as it's made by her.

I'm also trying to finish off the cards and gifts for Charlotte's teachers. I have decided to make little bags and fill them with sweets, following the same style as the cards, the only trouble is they are quite time consuming, just as well we have a couple of weeks left until the end of term.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Totally love this LO, looking up at the owl is so sweet & V clever!

    ReplyDelete