Monday 23 November 2009

My little angel

We managed to find this fab angel costume for Charlotte's nativity play. Doesn't she look adorable? She wanted to try it on straight away and was happy for me to take some pictures of her. I'm so excited I can't wait to see her in action, apparently the angels have to do a little dance!!



An angel wouldn't be complete without her wings!





This weekend has been an interesting one indeed. Full of ups and downs and in a way I'm glad that it's over. It's a real shame when a friendship that you think will last a long time, breaks down and there doesn't seem to be any reconciliation. I have learnt so much about myself over the last few days. I've realised that I am a strong person when I need to be and I'm proud of the way I have handled myself. Anyway I guess that's life full of things which are sent to try us.

Anyway a huge thank you to the people who have listened and supported me, you know who you are. X

I will be back later with some scrapbooking.

Byeeee
Cx

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you had a rotten weekend. You were missed at the crop on Saturday - a very quiet affair, but still with plenty of laughs. And all to be repeated in just two weeks! Lovely pics.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. wish you could send me some of that strength. i could really do with it right now :(

    ReplyDelete