Wednesday 18 November 2009

Middle of the week already

I haven't done a Pencil Lines sketch in a couple of weeks so I thought I would have a go. This is my take on Sketch 161. Again the photo quality is rubbish due to the light, but you get the idea. I have had these papers for a few months now and thought they were ideal for this layout. This photo was taken when we were visiting Joan and Pete back in August. Charlotte thought it was rather a good idea to run around in her pyjamas wearing her sun hat, my bra! and socks on her hands. I really need to explain a few things to her really don't I?!.



Anyway not much else is happening here. Les is dining out tonight with clients so I have a feeling I will crack on with some more scrapbooking!!.

Have a good one.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. great layout, thanks for joining us this week at Pencil Lines

    ReplyDelete