Sunday 17 January 2010

Sarah's Cards Sketch

As I won the Sarah's Cards' sketch challenge back in December I am the guest designer this month. This is my take on the challenge. It looks quite wonky but I think that is the way I took the photo. I really enjoyed taking part and plan to do so again. The photo doesn't really do it justice but I have cut out and layered all the hats and mittens and then attached them onto the semi circle using 3d foam. This photo of me and Charlotte was taken on Boxing Day last year, we took Charlotte to the park at my mum's and there were some ice patches still left around from the snowy weather they had before Christmas. She enjoyed sliding all over the place, a bit dangerous to be honest especially in a childrens play park!.



I finally heard on Friday afternoon that I was one of the lucky people to get one of the lunchtime supervisors positions at Charlotte's school. I start tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it, I love being with the children. Another mum from Charlotte's class has also got one the positions and like me she helps out voluntarily to.

I've been busy over the weekend making a circle journal for the Crafty Magpies. I have nearly completed it ready to be handed onto Debbie in a couple of weeks. This is all new to me, but I am really enjoying the involvement with the team, and asking lots of questions when I'm unsure, they are being really patient with me!!. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's weekly challenge and getting some more points for the team.

I will be back in the week with some more layouts.

As always thanks for stopping by and for all the lovely comments you leave for me. I love it.

Take care
Cx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely lo Claire! Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous LO Claire, all that layering is so effective.
    It is great to have you on the Crfaty Magpie team, especially as we now get to visit here.
    Hope first day at work goes well.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire this is gorgeous - I really love what you have done with the hats and mittens :) A gorgeous photo of you and Charlotte too.

    Hope you enjoy your new job and all goes well with it xx

    ReplyDelete