Friday 1 January 2010

No hangover for me!!

I hope you all had a good night last night. Ours was quiet but very relaxing and at least I haven't got a hangover today!! haha. Thanks to Debbie and Beki for there comments about the BIA, I have ordered one so I'm looking forward to having a play with that when it arrives.

I thought I would share with you the layout I have just completed if a little late for Sarah's Cards as I won there sketch competition last month. Some of the free goodies I chose were used for this layout.





I was so fed up with the Christmas tree that I taken everything off and dragged it outside ready to be recycled. I know I'm early to take the decorations down but it really was getting on my nerves and we haven't got much space in our living room so it was a real relief.

Anyway only a quick one tonight, but hope you like my layout.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, gorgeous LO are you going to link it onto Sarahs Cards blog to enter the challenge? Not sure if Sarah has emailed you the sketch for Janary so that you can join us and create a example LO if not would you mind sending me your email and I will send you the pic. really looking forward to seeing what you create :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this page, well done on winning last time x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. The flowers really add depth to the page. :)

    Congrats on your last win and looking forward to seeing your sketch for Jan. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete