Friday 18 June 2010

Twisted sketch #52 and #54

I had forgotten to post my Twisted sketch layout from the week I was away on holiday so here it is below. The twist was to use 'chipboard'. Although it looks a fairly simple layout it too an age to do.


and, this layout was this weeks Twisted sketch, the twist this was 'Bold'. I love this photo of Les, which was one of the pictures I took for Cheryl Johnsons photography course. I enjoyed doing the doodling on this layout, very therapeutic. To see the rest of the teams layouts, please click here

My photos have now arrived from Snapfish so I have started the pages for my mini book.
Have a great weekend.
Cx

5 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous layouts as usual.I just love that photo of Charlotte.She's so cute.
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous LO's Claire, they are both fabulous :)

    I love the pink and brown combination on sketch #52, plus the bright, bold colours used on sketch #54. They are both lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lo's, especially like the one of your dh, great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your "sunshine" page, so fun & summery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE both of these layouts! you ROCKED the twists for the twisted sketches! OUTSTANDING work and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete