Friday 12 February 2010

Love

Here is my layout for this weeks weekly challenge over at UKScrappers. This week you needed to use a song title or lyric with 'love' in it. I chose 'I will always love you' by Whitney Houston. For another 10 points you had to include a heart (be it a small one in my case) and for a further 10 points you needed to use the colour red. I think that's another 30 points for the Crafty Magpies!!.



I am off to spend the half term week at my parents. I have a few things planned, catching up with my best friend Nat for a drink on Tuesday and Thursday it's my Birthday. Charlotte asked me this afternoon whether I was over 18, when I said 'yes' she replied actually Mummy you are over 30. Thanks Charlotte you know how to make me feel good. hehe
Thanks for stopping by.
Cx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Claire - I like the little tag :)

    Enjoy your break away at your parents :)

    ReplyDelete