Wednesday 17 February 2010

Birthday treats

I'm really enjoying my week down with my parents, and with my Birthday looming tomorrow I have met up with my best friend Nat last night just look at the delish things she bought me for me. She also treated me to dinner too, so I was really spoilt. I'm so lucky to have a friend in Nat we have known one another since nursery and have been friends ever since. We have supported one another through difficult times in our lives and have always been there for each other. My friendship with Nat is like no other and I trust her with everything. She feels more like a sister to me than a friend.



Look at these gorgeous things.



We both love Paperchase!!.



Not much in the way of scrapbooking going on, and any that I have done I can't share just yet. I'm of to Capture the Magic tomorrow for a little look around.

Anyway I hope you are all okay?

Be back soon.
Cx

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Claire, hope you have had a wonderful day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying your break away and have a great birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Claire, thanks - you know how much you mean to me too! You deserved it - if you can't treat a friend for their birthday, when can you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete