Monday 7 December 2009

Tinsel and trees

So we had a very enjoyable weekend. I went to Bromsgrove crop on Saturday which was great fun, we even had a visit from Santa!. As usual the food and the company was great with plenty of laughs. Cleo from Bellaboo came with her shop and I picked up the Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg range which will be ideal for some autumn photos I have of Charlotte.



I completed this layout which I started last Thursday but just didn't have the chance to finish.



I enjoyed making the flower which was really easy.



I just love these chipboard mittens!.

Yesterday was spent food shopping and choosing our Christmas tree. It took us about 40 minutes to pick the right tree and as usual it's way to big for our living room, but I just don't care it's Christmas. Charlotte was really excited and loved putting all the decorations on it.



This one it is!



Popping on the star.



Dressing the tree



Finished tree!

Mum and Dad are coming tomorrow for a couple of days to watch the big performance taking place on Thursday. I can't wait!!.

Thanks for stopping by.
Cx

3 comments:

  1. love the tree claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, thougth you might like to pop over to Sarahs Cards blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I am jealous I wasn;t with you when you went on Saturday!! Next time!!

    ReplyDelete