Tuesday 22 December 2009

Holidays are coming!!

I'm busy getting everything ready to go to Mum and Dad's tomorrow. I have so many lists I'm not sure whether they are really helping! lol. Les has the whole of this week off so we have been sleeping in most mornings not venturing out of bed until 9.45am, and it's been so very much needed for all of us.

We had some friends round last night for Seasonal drinks and some nibbles. It was very relaxing and the smells from the mulled wine were just fab.

I'm going to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has left messages and encourage me to do this blog it's been really fun.



Merry Christmas to everyone and lets hope that 2010 is going to be a good one!.

Take care
Cx

1 comment:

  1. Have a lovely Xmas away with your folks and catch up in the new year.
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete