Monday 14 December 2009

Bits and Bobs

We have had a busy weekend again (I can remember typing exactly the same last week). Saturday involved going to Toys R Us so that Charlotte could spend some Birthday money that my Brother gave her although her Birthday isn't until Wednesday we decided going this weekend rather than next for obvious reasons. She choose very wisely and is happy with the Salvanian Family Bakery. It took quite a while to find the shop as we had only been to that store once before, but rather than turn around we got even more lost, what is it with men and directions?!!!.

Today has been spent running around seeing friends, dropping and collecting things. It's all a bit manic but really I love to be busy. So today Charlotte went in her party clothes as it was party day, our contribution was cucumber sticks, it makes a change as I normally get ham sandwiches so it was a pleasant surprise!!. lol. Here she is this morning the little tinker kept closing her eyes saying that she didn't like the flash.



This is a a layout I done a while ago I really enjoyed playing around with the paint.





Oh and before I forget, belated Birthday wishes Paul, 21 again bro.



Anyway I will be back in a couple of days with hopefully some more scrapbooking.

Thanks as always for stopping by.
Cx

1 comment:

  1. Aww bless, she looks festive & ready to party in red! Mine have theirs tomorrow then Molly has a party after school from 4-6!! She will be exhausted!!
    And the tree doesn;t look too big at all!

    ReplyDelete