Friday 30 March 2012

On a Scrapbooking roll

I really am loving Scrapbooking at the moment and seem to be creating at least 2 layouts a week, which is good for me.  I know I have mentioned this before but Shimelle really does inspire me especially with the Glitter Girl series as well as 'The Hitchhikers Guide to Scrapbooking' which I enrolled on a few weeks back.  She has made me think about how I scrapbook and has made me realise that a layout doesn't have to be complicated or timely.  A layout can be made quickly and easily and still look great and which I'm proud to have in my album.

So these are my layouts this week, I've used holiday snaps from last summer which have been waiting to be scrapped.  We really did have a good summer last year, we done and saw some pretty ace stuff.











As today was the last day of term the children could create an Easter scene using hard boiled eggs.  We decided on making our eggs into chicks and using an egg carton for it's nest.  So I set about boiling some eggs, dyeing the eggs yellow, painted the egg carton and drawing a template for the chicks beaks and wings.  These are our cheeky chicks.








**Excuse the state of her hands she had been playing in the garden, digging in the dirt with her fingers by looks of it!!!!!Lol**

Sunday we are off to spend a few day down at my parents house.  I'm looking forward to catching up with everybody.  Then next Saturday we are off to Leeds to see Les's Sister for a few days, well that is assuming that we can get petrol for the journey.  I can't believe all the panic there has been over this fuel.

Right I'd better think about making some tea.

Have a fab weekend.
Cx

1 comment:

  1. You and Charlotte have so much fun together Claire.
    Love the chicks and gorgeous LO's.
    Have a great Easter.
    X

    ReplyDelete