Friday 23 March 2012

I have been fairly creative over the past week and really enjoyed the process.  I'm loving some of the new paper collections which have come out of CHA this year.  I'm also enjoying my Polaroid camera that I purchased back in January, I love the instant snapshot and the excitement of how the photo will turn out, lets face it we don't really get that now with our digital camera's.

This is my first layout that I created this week, again using the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan I'm just loving this range.










I have so many scraps of patterned paper that I thought I would try and create a layout using a few of them.  The alphas used I've had for years (they are really nice, don't know why I haven't used them) and it feels good to use up some old stash, even if it does make a tiny dent into the amount of stash I have!

 







I also promised you a photo of my ripple blanket, it's more of a lap blanket really as I didn't make it very wide.  I could make it longer if I wanted but I don't really see much point as it's not that wide.  This blanket was my first big crochet project and I'm really proud of it, it's by no means perfect but I still love it all the same.











So for my next crochet project I've decided to do a Granny stripe, Mum gave me some balls of wool she had had for a while so I just bought a few other balls of wool.  This time it's going to be a proper size blanket, the great thing is that you can do a row very quickly and so it soon grows.











Thanks for stopping by and thanks for all the lovely comments I really do appreciate each and every one of them.

Have a fantastic weekend.
Cx

1 comment: