Tuesday 25 January 2011

No title (cos I can't think of one)

After last weeks post about loss of mojo and why I scrapbooked, I was really touched by all the lovely comments that was left on my blog. Thank you to everyone who left a comment, it means so much and it truly brightens my day.

So I set about creating some 12x12 layouts. I had ordered some of the October Afternoon Campsite papers as I had some pictures of Charlotte camping in my Mum and Dad's garden last summer, really it was a trial to see if she liked it and whether she would settle. She did and she loved it, although I'm not sure Les enjoyed being woken at 5am!!. These papers were perfect for what I had in mind. The idea for this layout woke me one night last week, does that ever happen to you?



Just loved the little owl.



For this layout I used mainly my Scrapagogo kit. Again this photo of Charlotte had been waiting to be scrapped for a while and this months kit was perfect for it.



I added a few bits and pieces from my own stash.



I even created a card, using the free stamp on last months Craft Stamper magazine. The idea of stacking the cups was from the magazine, which really sparked my imagination. So sad that I've only got small scraps left over of these papers, they were really pretty.



We booked our summer holiday last night. We are off to Croatia for a week in August, we have fancied going there for a couple of years now but opted for Disneyland, Paris last year. A whole week away with some sunshine, oh I can't wait.

Not much else to report, just the same old same old really school, work, housework etc, need I go on!!.

Thanks again for all the comments.
Take care all.
Cx

5 comments:

  1. Love the camping LO, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your mojo is back, they are beautiful lo's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO's Claire and love the card. The camping PP is perfect for the LO, and like you I love the little owl it is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab LO's Claire, I especially like the camping one that is gorgeous,so is your card,very pretty.
    My sister-in-law is from Crotia and from what she says it is very pretty and the beaches are fab.

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just bought the new winter sketch 2 scrapbook app,love your LO on there and another cute photo of Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete