Thursday 13 January 2011

Sketches 2 Scrapbook

Before Christmas you may remember me writing about taking part in the new Sketches app for IPhone etc. I can now share with you my layouts. I'm looking forward to the app for Blackberry's which is being developed as we speak. My layouts were created down at my parents house during the summer holidays so I was a little restricted with stash and supplies.

Here's the first layout:-



Here's the second.



I just love the photo of Charlotte explaining to me that the naughty goat nibbled at her hair.

Why not get your hands on a copy of the iPhone app, by clicking onto the link http://www.sketches2scrapbook.com/ Both my layouts were made with one of the sketches from Sketches 2 Scrapbook.
I'm still working on my JYC and only have 5 more pages to complete. I'm so proud of myself for completing it, and think it is possibly the first journal I have fully completed. I really enjoyed it and I think I will have to make a few more during the year.

I will share some more pages of my journal real soon.

Thanks for stopping by and thank you to everyone who has left me a message I really appreciate it.
Cx

3 comments:

  1. It's a great app,I've had it a while now and is well worth the money. Your LO's on there are gorgeous. I love the colours you've used on the first LO and the photo's of Charlotte are so cute.
    Hope you can make it to next month's crop !!!

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous LO's Claire, I love how you have added the title on the Dancing Queen LO using flags. Gorgeous photos of Charlotte, she is so pretty and photogenic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see some of your lo's Claire, they are beautiful! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Luv to all your family!

    ReplyDelete