Thursday 29 July 2010

My final sketch

for Twisted sketches has gone live. The twist was 'joy' which I thought was fairly apt for this photography of my Mum and Dad who have just celebrated there 40th Wedding Anniversary last weekend. I think it's quite an achievement now a days to get to 40 years, at times I'm not sure how they have got there but I am sure grateful that they have stayed together.






So we arrived back from Disneyland, Paris late on Tuesday night. We had an absolutely fabulous time, getting the most out of the few days we had there. We had dinner with Mickey which was great, to begin with Charlotte was a little uncertain but she soon relaxed into it and enjoyed it.



These were my favourites, I'm not sure whether it was Chip or Dale but I was very excited. I did however have to remind myself that it was just some person dressed up in a costume! lol.





This one is for my Mum who loves Eeyore.

We watched lots of shows and even went on some rides (which we never thought Charlotte would want to do) but she loved the thrill of the adventure and she showed real confidence towards the end.





and of course it would have been really rude not to have had some Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

I'm off to Mum's for two weeks on Sunday were we are hoping to go on some day trips to the beach and to Hastings for a couple of days to show Charlotte were we used to live. So I hope to be able to share some more photos with you all.

I hope you are all having a good summer holidays.

Be back soon.
Cx

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fab time!!!! Another beautiful LO, I love the flower with pins and the chandelier spray looks gorgeous how you've used it.
    Have a great summer and see you in September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lo, congrats to your M&D! And lovely photos from Disney, looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire lovely to meet you today (and your Mum)

    I love your LO - one of my fave paper collections

    Hope to see more I will be back xxxx

    my new mac blog is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful LO Claire, Many Congratulations to your parents xxx

    I am glad you all had a great and fun time at Disneyland. Lovely photos of your holiday :)

    ReplyDelete