Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter

I am just taking a break from decorating the living room, waiting for the first coat of paint to dry off. The place looks like a tip but it will all be worth it, Les has now ordered the carpet which will be put down in a couple of weeks. It should look really good once it's all complete.

So I came down this morning to find these from my hubby, it seems he really did read my last post!! :) Did you all get eggs this morning?? The chocolate chick is from my best friend, so thanks Nat.


Yesterday was spent at the Bromsgrove crop with a great group of ladies. It was quite a productive day as I managed to complete this layout I had been working on all week.


I took part in Debs card class at the crop and here is the finished result. I'm really enjoying making cards at the moment, and Debs is a real inspiration, she made the most amazing Tilda card yesterday.
This was this weeks weekly challenge over on UKScrappers. I flipped the sketch slightly and added squares of paper rather than photos. I still love that range of October Afternoon papers, so bright and vibrant.
Anyway I've got to dash.
Thanks for stopping by.
Cx

4 comments:

  1. I can see why that top LO took so long - did you hand stitch it? I don't know if I'd have the patience! And the way you have placed all the flowers is perfect. And love the way you have used the text paper - I'd been wondering what to do with mine.

    Love the WC LO too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are great. I love the stitching on the first one and the bright colours of the second! I got the new OA papers yesterday so I'm off to have a play with them, can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO's Claire, love all the details and the embellishments you have used.
    Enjoy the chocolate. :o)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely LOs claire you have far too much patience!! xx

    ReplyDelete