Saturday 24 April 2010

100 Posts

I can't believe that I have reached 100 posts on my blog, time certainly flies by. Anyway I promised you a layout earlier in the week and this is what I have come up with, if I'm honest I've been lacking in creativity this week but have managed to get this one finished. Again it's not what I had hoped it would look like but I'm fairly happy with it, the papers and embellishments were from this months Scrapagogo's kit which were lush. The embellishments were right up my street with pins and vintage buttons from Jenni Bowlin.

Not a great photo as there are lots of shadows, though I'm not complaining as the weather has been lovely hasn't it?



Since I was a little girl I have loved taking photos and can remember for my 8 or 9 Birthday my Dad buying me a camera. I loved that little red camera and had it for many a school trip and for family holidays. So last year I was lucky enough to purchase a Nikon D60 (thanks Mum) but haven't really got a clue about using it to its full capacity, for some reason I haven't ventured past auto (I'm sure I'm not the only one)!!!!. So I thought it was about time that I found out how to really use the thing. I have enrolled on Cheryl Johnsons Basic Photography course which runs for 4 weeks. I guess you need to start with the basics so that you can progress on further. I will let you know how I get on, but will leave you with this picture of my bleeding heart plant from the garden.



And of course my post wouldn't be complete without a picture of this little cutie.



Right my bed is calling.

Thanks as always for your comments they are appreciated.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Love the lo Claire! You'll enjoy CJ's photography course and learn a lot, I know I did! And yes, she is certainly a cutie!

    ReplyDelete