Saturday 16 July 2011

Don't faint.....

Your eyes do not deceive you!!! Twice in one week that's pretty good for me. This week has been very busy and I promised that I would share with you the crown I made for Charlotte's themed morning on Thursday. She looked absolutely gorgeous and seemed to be enjoying herself, we had a few tears at school but she done well. As normal if it is out of the routine she panics and doesn't know how to respond, to give her her due she seems to be getting better at it.

Here she is, such a darling and I know I'm biased.






















On Thursday we received Charlotte's school report. We are so pleased with her progress she has made in all subjects, she really does seem to enjoy school, let's hope it stays that way for the future.

I even managed some Scrapbooking this week, I decided to set aside a morning so I could sit down and craft. I really enjoyed it, and even managed to keep the mess and stash to a minimum and cleared away as I went along. I had seen this sketch on Kirsty Wiseman's blog last week and loved it. I had just got some photo's developed and they were perfect for the sketch.
















Yesterday was an Inset day at school so we decided to go out for the day. We hadn't been to Oxford for a while so we caught an early train to make the most of the day. We bought lunch in the indoor market and walked down to the river to sit and rest our weary legs. We watched people trying to punt along the river some really didn't have much of an idea and then others looked like pro's at it. Charlotte and I love milkshakes and very often share one when we are out, we came across Moo Moo's which I think my Sister in law has told me about. I have never come across so many flavours before Charlotte chose the Cadbury's caramel and it was very moorish the little bit I had of it!!. It was a very long day but really enjoyable, hence today has been spent chilling out.

Have a lovely weekend.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layouts! I love those red polka dot letters, very nice indeed.


    Marie x

    minxnmojo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete