Friday 4 February 2011

Pencil line Sketch 222

I hope you are impressed two posts in one week, that's pretty good for me. I haven't taken part in a Pencil line sketch for ages so thought I would have a go. Here is my take on sketch 222. Again I have used these bright sunny colours and a photo of Charlotte taken a couple of years ago, it's hard to think that she hadn't started school when this picture was taken.



I made some of these little flowers with some of the patterned paper and then finished them off with a button and a gem.



I love these resin flower from Maya Road, again perfect just to add that little more dimension.



I had a little time this morning to take a few snaps of Charlotte using my new lens. So from this sweet little girl.....



To this little monster....



These photo's look so much better in black and white, as the back ground and the lighting weren't great.



I'm so glad it's almost the weekend, it's been a long week. Les is off to Dubai tomorrow for a week, bless him he's full of cold, but I'm sure the dry heat will help to clear it up.

Right I'd better get ready to go to work.

Take care and have a lovely weekend all.
Cx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely commemts on my Jan pages :) I bombed at JYC so I'm really impressed that you finished yours!
    gorgeous layouts too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great LO Claire, I love the colours :)

    Some fab photos of Charlotte, gosh she seems to be growing up quickly! She takes a gorgeous photo as she is very pretty and photogenic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely lo! Charlotte seems to enjoy being a photographic model, love the faces!

    ReplyDelete