Thursday 30 July 2009

BeeCrafty





I have been busy doing some layouts for Bee Crafty which is my local craft shop. I was given the Crafts House papers which were pretty pastels along with some lovely blossoms to play with. Julie is uploading my layouts on there blog, and 'Topsy' is on there at the moment (which is my personal favourite). Go grab yourself a cuppa and take a look at there website, they some fab stuff on there. http://www.beecrafty.com/ .So this time round I have got some yummy 7Gpysies papers to play with and I can't wait to get stuck into those, but it's like any new paper I have to lovingly stroke it and just look at it for a while before cutting into it. Please say I'm not the only one that does this?

I've also put on my pencil lines sketch for this week too, for once I have scrapped myself which is extremely rare. I love the Craft Fair range from American Crafts which I have used for this layout.

That's all for now. Byeee

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment