So the 10th of the month has come around again. Here are my 10 things, this idea I 'pinched' from Nathalie who done this last month.
1. Wearing - Skinny black jeans, cream top and body warmer, Converse All Star trainers.
2. Listening - Robbie Williams, Swing when you're winning. Loving Jazz and swing music.
3. Eating - Liquorice Allsorts (loving these at the moment).
4. Drinking - Les has just made a cup of tea.
5. Reading - Me before You, by JoJo Moyes I've just finished this book. I can't recommend this highly enough. It's a real gritty, heartwarming story, it had me in tears by the end of it!
6. Needing - To learn how to hula hoop!!
7. Wishing - We had another week off from school!
8. Crafting - Finishing off a layout from this week and catching up on my Smash book.
9. Enjoying - Journalling on my layouts, this may sound daft, but its taken a while for me to do this.
10. Loving - The fact that it's only 6 more days before I see my parents!!
Be sure to go and check out the other peeps 10 things on the 10th via Shimelle's blog.
Thanks for stopping by.