1. This box belonged to my Grandmother and contains things from her life. There are Birthday cards, telegrams, my Dad's first pay packet, photos of family, school work from when my Dad was at school, letters, appointment cards, identity cards, ration books as well as her arm band and badge from when she was a fire watcher in WWII. I love this little Christmas box, sadly she is no longer with us but I feel close to her when I look through and smile at some of the things that she kept.
2. My orange teddy is as old as me if a little older. I recently found him again in the loft at my parents house. My older cousin won this ted at the fair and gave it to my Mum for me.
3. My iPod, I love music, and think the world would be a lonely place with out it. I love the way a certain song you may hear, triggers feelings, memories and emotions.
4. I've always admired the ladies jade bangles at our local Chinese restaurant. So when Les went to Hong Kong a few years ago, he bought me one back.
5. My scan photos of baby C, what else can I say other than precious! She's even waving at you all!!
6. Disney cards, yep we had them too, but not from a supermarket but from P.G Tips. I love this little book, I just wished I had all of the cards. Does anyone else remember these? How about the toys in cereal boxes?, my Brother always seemed to find them first without even eating any cereal, hmm strange!!!
7. This necklace and bracelet was made by Charlotte. Quite frankly you can't buy this can you? Very special and 'yes I would wear them out'. The blue sweetie wrapper is apparently the cleaning cloth!!!
8. My Roberts Radio, I've had this for about 9 years and can honestly say that it's been used every day.
9. This was my first watch, bought by my Grandad when I was around 6 or 7. I loved this watch, it still works as well as still fitting on my wrist.
10. I recently found my Twinkle annual from 1985. As soon as I started flicking through the book I instantly knew the story and the pictures and which story was my favourite.
I hope you have enjoyed my 10 most treasured items today. Go check out shimelle's blog to see what other people have put up for there 10 things.
Thanks for stopping by.